Kenneth Dickenson

The KD or full name Kenneth Dickenson was build in 1929 and used by the Australian Navy.

It was later purchased by the 1st Tamar Sea Scouts and later donated to the Bass and Flinders Centre by Ian Dean MLC & Comalco.

On Display

See the KD on display amongst  the other wooden boats of the Bass and Flinders Centre.

Unders Sail

A rare picture of the KD unders sail.

Displays

  • Norfolk
  • Elizabeth
  • Tom Thumb
  • Captains Cabin theatrette

Films to see

  • Life of Flinders
  • Building the replica Norfolk
  • The Navigators

Contact

  • Admin
  • Ph 03 63823792
  • Email admin@bassandflinders.org.au
  • Location

The Bass and Flinders Centre is operated by volunteers under a trust arrangement and is self funded.

Close Menu