Do you have a little extra time that you could volunteer at the BASS AND FLINDERS CENTRE? Why not put some of those lifetime skills to work.
We have several areas that we could use some assistance.
• MUSEUM -- updating displays, researching new displays,
• TOUR GUIDES -- particularly on the story of George Bass and Matthew Flinders and their association with Tasmanian history.
• RECEPTIONIST -- welcoming visitors and front office tasks.
• SCHOOL STUDENT COORDINATOR... advising schools of our programs and coordinate visits of school groups.
• HOSPITALITY– we have a café and regularly do catering for functions. Set up help is required, along with general catering duties.
There are other tasks, just let us know your intetrest. There are no long term requirements, just tasks that suit you.