The Bass and Flinders Centre is centrally located in George Town on Tasmania’s Port Dalrymple and Tamar River.
• We are very wheelchair and elderly friendly with gentle sloping walkways.
• We are a unique “hands on” museum displaying the replica “Norfolk” along with other historic sailing craft.
• We are a Function Centre offering to cater for up to 60 people seated amongst these wonderful old sailing craft.
• We have a cafe (the Gunn Deck) which at the moment is closed for the winter because of the need to make some modification to benefit our visitors.
• We have a small theatrette that can be used for training and to show short film or corporate presentations.
• We are a center of learning for school excursions.